Discount MACH 3 Razors

discount azor blades - cheap mach 3 razors

Cheap Mach 3 Razor Blades

Shop for Cheap Mach 3 Razor Blades online.

Why pay full price for Mach 3 razor blades? At the Pennysaver we love to save money, and we love to save our readers money. This is why we love RazorsDirect.com

Most people have to shave everyday. If you love using the Mach 3 razor blade as much as we do, then chances are you are paying a lot of money on your shaving supplies. Retail prices at your local supermarket on razor blades can mean that you are paying way to much!

Some of the reasons to shop at Razors Direct are:

Incredible values on razors, refill blades and shave accessories! FREE Shipping to U.S., bulk discounts, wide selection, fast deliveries, and satisfaction to every customer that buys razors orshaving supplies from them.

Subway restaurant for sale

Subway restaurant for sale in busy mall of Bergen county , Northern NJ. Great location.

Please email for more details

subway7777@yahoo.com

This is a great NY Business Opportunity!

Loving couple seeks to adopt

AdoptionAdopt – Loving couple seeks to adopt a child.

The passion in our hearts to have a child through adoption can lead us to you and provide your child with a lifetime of love, happiness, security, extended supportive family and opportunities. This loving couple is looking to adopt a child! We promise to give our children the important things in life that we have been blessed with – loving, giving and fair parents, a home where individuality and reaching your potential are embraced – a real love and enjoyment of life.

If you or someone you know is looking for a great, loving couple to adopt a child please contact us today as we want to hear from you.

Please call or text Jay and Kristen at 201-218-9126.

Job fair at Orange High School

Chartwells a leader in school dining services is holding a job fair at Orange High School located at 400 Lincoln Ave Orange NJ 07050 on Thursday August 15,2013 from 10am until 1 pm.

Full and Part time positions available, must apply in person.

Chartwells is an equal opportunity employer.

WAREHOUSEMANS LIEN SALE

Assorted apparel, sunglasses, bedding items, etc.. For the benefit of RBRR.

Sale to be held at 230 Mill Rd. Edison, NJ 08817

LOST GERMAN SHEPARD

HE IS STILL OUT THERE WONDERING LOOKING FOR HOME

HE IS LOST PLEASE HELP US FIND” ROSCO” HE IS A MEDIUM SIZE SHEPARD MIX, HE HAS A WHITE CHEST BLACK AND BROWN ON HIS HEAD ALONG WITH SOME WHITE HIS TAIL IS BLACK THE TIP IS WHITE HE IS WEARING A CAMO COLLAR HE IS VERY FRIENDLY AND VERY GOOD WITH CHILDREN. WE MISS HIM DEARLY HE HAS BEEN MISSING SINCE 12/18/11

I KNOW HE IS OUT THERE I KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM PEOPLE SAYING HE IS HERE AND THERE I KNOW HE IS SCARED AND HUNGRY HE IS A VERY FAST DOG SO IF U HAPPEN TO SPOT HIM CALL MY CELL (848) 565-6029 OR (732) 921-4444 JUST PLEASE HELP US BRING HIM BACK HOME

Medical Bill Review

Have you recently received a bill from a hospital or provider?

Do you know that virtually every bill for high balance procedures, bundled services and most other cases have errors in them? This means that you are paying more money then you have too!

The big healthcare companies have dedicated medical coding experts review claims that are submitted to them and they almost always find reasons to deny the claim, but who does the average person have?

Meet Relamatrix.
Relamatrix provides personalized medical and hospital bill review services. By having our professional experts in billing, coding, and our Nurse Auditor experts review your medical bill’s we can identify where you are being overcharged due to improper coding or charging for services that were not rendered. Medical coding is complicated. Having a team of coding experts review your medical bill’s can save you thousands of dollars that you were going to be held accountable for!

Millions of dollars worth of medical billing errors go undetected every year. Studies have shown the average hospital patient overpays by thousands of dollars. It is estimated that 90% of hospital bills contain errors. According to a study released by Harvard Law School and Harvard Medical School, “Nearly half of all Americans who file for bankruptcy do so because of medical expenses.” Many of these had insurance.

Relamatrix can help you find these errors as we check to see if there have been charges improperly added to your medical bill. Remember, overcharges can range from 10% to 25% of the bill which means that you are handing over too much money for services you did not receive or because of the errors made by others.

Visit our website to speak to a professional ready to help you now.

www.RelamatrixMedBillReview.com

Or call us at 1-800-653-7526 for an immediate appointment. Offices both in Lower Manhattan, and Bergen County , NJ.

Wanted: Regional Service Engineers

Retired person with mechanical background for part-time repair of small mechanical/ electrical units.

Requires own car and insurance. Must have computer access also.

Desire someone within close proximity of Whippany, NJ area. 

Please call 904-217-8344 or email:  brenda@powertee.com.

Part Time Telemarketer

Established and growing sunglasses company is hiring goal oriented TELEMARKETING REP.

SEEKING MATURE TELEMARKETERS WITH EXPERIENCE ONLY MAY APPLY

THIS IS A PART TIME JOB which may grow to full time (or not if candidate only wants Part time. :

* Telemarketer / Business Developer
– Will set appointments for Manager with existing client/prospect database
– strong candidates will also make own direct telephone sales
* Must have experience telemarketing and inside sales field
* Must be able to utilize e-mail, excel, word & have strong communication skills
* approx 20 hours per week and will be lenient with changing up schedule, great for parents with school aged kids!

Send resume, salary expectations and a note telling us why you are a great candidate for this to: gocareers@verizon.net.

Do you desire a Mural, Portrait, Oil Painting

interested in painting lessons?

Allow my decades long experience in the arts to transform your surroundings into something unique and fascinating. Do you have a favorite photograph of a loved one, yourself, or a place you wish to bring to life?

Or are you an art lover or collector who appreciates and enjoys art shows, museums, galleries etc? Let me bring all that to you.

I will be happy to provide free estimates and consultation for your next art project. I accept commision for murals small or large, interior and exterior, and also residential or commercial.

You may contact me at Atelier.Lile@yahoo.com and thank you for your interest.

Member of Artisan Direct Ltd & Allied Artists of America